1. Jar of dry lentils.
2. Jar of Indian spices.
3. Easy instructions on how to cook Indian food.
Here's what I did:
1. Purchase 1 bag lentils for 1 dollar.
2. Paper mache a glass jar.
3. Type, print, and cut out instructions for cooking lentils.
4. Glue instructions to pretty Mulberry paper. (Can be purchased at Dollar Tree for, you guessed it, one dollar.)
5. Wait for everything to dry.
6. Thread a pretty ribbon through the instructions.
7. Ta-da! 10 Indian meals in a jar!
8. Don't forget the jar of spices.